***Official New Jersey Thread***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Nice and did u here island is going to open again :)

I think i just passed you on the highway. I'm headed to new york right now. We are on 95, and there is only one green tahoe w/ a tire on the roof and speaker hanging from the bumper. We are by the stadium

:shrug:

moviewithnotitle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really bro because most of the people that know about the meets don't come on here any more LOL I got every ones. # and texted them meet info that's how my meets get a good # of people.

I lurk the site every few days...just been super busy to post much! I texted you back the other night after I missed your call.

I'll be at the meet, already put the event in my calendar!

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Phil that. Was most likely me LOL. And Dave yes I want to go to track with u min its open. I see hights 11s :)

lol not yet, still gonna be running N/A til I get a front mount intercooler and a red race valve. Hope to see maybe a 13.999, but I doubt I'll drop .4 with just a Manifold and TB.

Gonna try to get there opening day, Friday night street legal on July 5th

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Ok guys I'm trying to get a meet together since I haven't ever been to one never mind the fact I missed out on all tyf ones and made this thread lol

Date: Thursday July 11th 7:00/7:30
Place: Rockaway River Barn
11 green pond Rd Rockaway Nj

Plenty if parking an extra lot next door perfect for taking tyf gmc4x4 pics and such huge beer menu big menu outside seating should be a fun deal trucks welcome too
Tell your buddies

-Garry (01HDtahoeNJN)

Hope you all are ready for tomorrow! !

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
My last fuel rail fitting should be in tomorrow..Hopefully if get home from work on time, then I can get it on and the rest of manifold installed to fire it my truck up for the first time in almost 3 months..Pray for no vacuum leaks..

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score
I know I said I would be able to make it but I can't. Not to happy about that but oh well. My truck hasn't changed those black rims I had are gone, they were shit. The only big difference is the 1.25 inch spacers. See you guys eventually.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Thanks for coming out guys had a great time. .. Me and ant are planning a big GM meet somewhere in the sept. Timeframe hopefully keep posted if your intrrested pm me a phone number or email to keep you updated!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou