Onstar Discount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jebt2921

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed a new VCIM with bluetooth and a new Pioneer x8500bhs unit. I've never subscribed to Onstar but I'm contemplating it since I can use the RemoteLink app on my iPhone with the VCIM upgrade I did.

I know there is a 3 month free trial but does anyone know a way to get any other discount if I was to subscribe?

Is it worth a subscription?

doubletapdrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let it expire after the free trial. They will flood you with discounts trying to get you back. Works even better with XM.

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $169 for the year. I would have let it lapse but I didn't want to lose the convenience of RemoteLink app during the winter. If it were spring.......that would have been another story.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got a free year of On-Star from State Farm Insurance. Made me happy happy happy!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a free year on Yukon with State Farm but didn't know they still offered it. I will have to call and find out.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a free year on Yukon with State Farm but didn't know they still offered it. I will have to call and find out.

Just did mine last week. Offer was good until 1/4/14

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just did mine last week. Offer was good until 1/4/14

Calling tomorrow. Only thing I miss about having it is being about to start and unlock from my phone.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calling tomorrow. Only thing I miss about having it is being about to start and unlock from my phone.

Amen to that. Lol. Best option everrrr!!!

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

How do you get it with State Farm???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just call them and tell them you got an email regarding it. Press the blue button and speak to a rep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ela2q