Opinions on all terrain tires.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Green monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running General Grabber AT2'S and love them. I bought them originally because of the price but couldn't beleave how quiet they are for an A/T tire. They also work great in wet weather and snow.

Attachments

• grabber_at2_3_4_product.jpg
    grabber_at2_3_4_product.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 26

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
another Vote for the BFG ATs , I still think this is the best all around AT

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote Firestone Destination AT's. I've had them on 4 different Silverado/Tahoe/Yukons and I love them. They wear great, after a years worth the driving mostly highway they still look new. No road noise at all really and I regularly do 80 mph and they're fine. They're great in the snow too, I used 4wd once this winter and that was to get up my driveway. If you wanted a more aggressive tire they also have the Destination MT's,.

Attachments

• image-1955045579.jpg
    image-1955045579.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 25

RedCrush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrain. Had them on my Sierra. Dam I miss those tires there are two types 40,000 and 50,000 miles just one is a radial and I think both have triple ply sidewalls. Reall Quiet, even at 75. Durable as heck too. They will probably start to dry rot before they are bald like just like bfg's usually do.

Last edited:

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at the Goodyear Duratrac. I had them on my super duty and they look awesome and aren't any louder than a reg all terrain.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running General Grabber AT2'S and love them. I bought them originally because of the price but couldn't believe how quiet they are for an A/T tire. They also work great in wet weather and snow.

http://www.generaltire.com/tires/light-truck-crossover-suv/grabber-at2#Overview

Got these on my wife's '98 Expedition (I know, the sheer HORROR!!!), and I absolutely LOOOOVE them. Very low noise (compared the the BFG MT's she had before), and nice ride at 50psi. Better yet, they are also a 60K warranty!

Got 'em from DiscountTireDirect.com, with a warranty..... locally, Mavis/Cole Muffler was even cheaper, but DTD matched their price, and even prorated the Kumho Mojave AT's I had.... How could I say NO to 4 tires shipped to my door for $657, including the roadhazard warranty???? in a 285/75/16, no less???

Last edited:

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
i also have the General Grabber AT2's. I love them. Awesome tire and it wears like iron.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pnut