opinions on wheels...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the thing is, my DC1's i have now look like complete shit within 15 feet, the clear is coming off of them and the time line to get them replaced is through the beginning of next month, with the house and all the other crap eating my money before i even make it, theres no way i can afford another $700-$1000 worth of tires and to pay the difference on better/bigger rims. (and these tires still have atleast 70% of the tread left... unbelivable for M/T's...)

i am gonna call him monday and see if there is anything else available thats not listed on their site and to see if there is any possible way they would want to make me an amazing trade in on my Xtreme M/Ts so i can get some bigger rims. 99% sure they wll say no, but its a shot anyway.

that or i can get another set of the same wheels i have, but hes not going to want to enchange then again, so in a year im SOL on having rims that don't look like crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap