Ordered today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got everything together with my salesman and ordrered a 2015I yukon Denali today
Managed to get everything I wanted after lots of research with the salesman and me with the info I got from this site which made it a lot easier for me to show him what I wanted
Don't know when I'll get it-no rush so I'll just wait and hope for the best
Irridum Metallic
Black Interior
Retractable Assist Steps
HUD
Sunroof
Adaptive Cruise Control
10 Speaker Sound System
The new Wi-Fi system:)

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweeeeeeeet!!!

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Just for curiosities sake - who was your dealer? If you had a good experience with them its always good to pass along!

OP
OP
Bigbird

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a new 2007 GMC Envoy Denali here and have always had it serviced here
They have always treated me good and when I went shopping I stayed with them
Goldstien Buick-GMC Albany NY
My salesman was Jim Beman

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I, too, placed my order today. It was done on the Quick Sheet as we've been instructed and, apparently, it has to go through something called "Pass One" on Thursday to ensure that nothing is off. It might get rejected because he selected the Appearance Package but removed the power assist steps. He's been instructed to add them back in if that causes any problems.

The dealer is Brad's Chevy/GMC in Cottage Grove, OR. This is the second vehicle we've gotten from them and we've had good service so far. We agreed on invoice price minus whatever incentives may be available at delivery and we'll value the trade at the same time. Honestly it may not be Laura GMC good but given the popularity/availability of the vehicle and the fact that that it's a no-risk order for them it seems like a fair, straightforward deal.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO, you don't have a deal. What you have is a new order at invoice, and a trade allowance that isn't nailed down.
That's not a position I would accept because you have given up all leverage.

So they low ball your trade when your Denali arrives and stick an extra grand in their pockets, just what are you going to do, walk away?

There is no demand or popularity, just a complete lack of inventory.
As GM finally ramps up to full production with the i, the inventory shortage will end.

I would go back and have them nail down your trade and sign a contract.

Last edited:

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO, you don't have a deal. What you have is a new order at invoice, and a trade allowance that isn't nailed down.
That's not a position I would accept because you have given up all leverage.

So they low ball your trade when your Denali arrives and stick an extra grand in their pockets, just what are you going to do, walk away?

There is no demand or popularity, just a complete lack of inventory.
As GM finally ramps up to full production with the i, the inventory shortage will end.

I would go back and have them nail down your trade and sign a contract.

One of the nice things about small town dealerships is that they wouldn't stay in business for too long if they operated like that, especially because there are larger dealerships nearby.

And to answer your question, yes, I would walk away from the deal and reorder the thing through someone else. As for leverage, well they'll have a $75,000 truck sitting unsold on the lot unless they value the trade-in properly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wbill99hoe