original suspension hardware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all.

I am looking to return my 2007 escalade to oem suspension. I am currently running the RC 4" lift kit. What I am in need of is all the bolts and nuts for the front end. Anyone keep them and willing to part?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think that you are going to get much in replies to your spare bolts and nuts question. I also converted my 07 Yukon XL Denali to the stock OEM Z55 suspension, and I really enjoy the improvement. If you want more anti-roll stability, put on a pair of Hellwig sway bars, and you've got a mean handling machine for a 5800 lb.

I used GMPartsDirect.com to supply all of my suspension parts, including all new nuts and bolts. Go to GMPartsDirect.com, enter your VIN, go to the Suspension section, and look for the exploded diagram of individual components. You should find what you are looking for along with the correct part numbers. And, the cost will be significantly cheaper than the local dealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustin Road