p0300 pissing me off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hassoun

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the new bosch fusion IRs. got them at whole sale price for 8$ a piece. let me know if you cant get them for around the same price. i'll be more than happy to purchase them and ship them to you

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just don't personally trust ANY Bosch plugs.

As far as the cats being clogged do you have any power loss when you are really pushing it?

And with the intake gaskets; it seems like you would have a Lean code if the vacuum leak was bad enough to be causing the misfire.

Have you done anthing with the EGR?

OP
OP
hassoun

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeh i have alot of power loss. i took the egr out and cleaned it. seemed to open and close fine. i can hear a leak somewhere thats why i purchased intake gaskets. so we'll see how it goes next weekend. i get my parts on monday

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you know how to shut the F*** up ? dont get me started. go hate somewhere else dude...

Hey no worries, I've just given him a warning for a few of those comments, they don't belong here.

B

OP
OP
hassoun

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i think i narrowed down the issue. i didnt install the parts i ordered yet. i tested the cats temp yesterday using a laser gun. BANK 1 ( which i had a heater code for) was 302 F. while BANK 2's car was 180. magna flow cats will be ordered soon.

afpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i think i narrowed down the issue. i didnt install the parts i ordered yet. i tested the cats temp yesterday using a laser gun. BANK 1 ( which i had a heater code for) was 302 F. while BANK 2's car was 180. magna flow cats will be ordered soon.

Please forgive my ignorance, but which temp is the abnormal one? I assume since your referring to a code, the 302 F one is abnormally high? Also, what heater code? One of the many DTC's?

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine yukon is misfiring and sputtering like crazy during the first start of the day but after it warms up its fine the rest of the day. i changed the plugs and wires, feul pressure regulator, had a fuel pump failure and changed it, and a few days ago it threw the p0420 code. if it was the cat wouldnt it make a loud "rattle can" noise. i have used the rubber mallet to bang on the cat to see if it rattles but i got nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts