Painted Bezel, what type of grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Mine would win hands down

You prolly get looks for all the wrong reasons.......Yeah I just hate rollin' around on my boring ass OEM 20's......:boxed: Mine turns plenty of heads and gets alot of comments as well-its all how you execute your mods ;)

I didnt want to go with 24's because I am a Jordan fan so i went with the 23's. I get compliments all the time. i put 2" spacers on my 23"s where they stick out of the wheel well alittle and it gives it a more aggressive wider stance and everybody say they have never see such a good lloking vehicle. I have Billet grille on the front upper and lower part. I have to remove the towing hooks on the front but Im not going to be pulling anything our of the ditch where I need the front ones. I have Chrome door handles and back latch. I also have the windoes tinted all the way around over the factory tint so she is black on the inside for watching movies. All Yukons and basically every SUV comes with 20's now. Not very original. I like to stand out from the crowd. I have two 7" alpine flip up screens in the dash. I put my main radio Flip up where the 6 disk changer used to sit and I put a 7" basic alpine screen in where I used to have the navigation unit installed. I mounted an Alpine m300 Navigation unut under the rear seat which is used on my main unit. I also installed an Ipod connection unit under the rear seet also with a dock so I can run the Ipod off of my alpine. SO I can have Navigation on the Bottom Alpine and still keep watching a movie on the top screen or both screens watchiing a movie. I also mounted an Alpine 19" flip down screen in the rear which was a bich because I have a moon roof but it worked out great also along with 9.5" inch screens in four head rests in the back I have 305/30/23 Kuhmo SXT wrapped around my Giovanni rims. I have Custom mount 12" Rockfords in the back where the jack is found. Talk about custom I would put my head to head against yours anyday for looks. and performance. I installed a turbo with intercooler which is one of a kind because that had to be all custom made because they dont mass prroduce turbo's for Denali's. GM marked this Denali as an SS because of its add on's. Its stays up with the Chevy SS trucks so they are sending me SS emplems to add on my Yukon. Basically the first SS Denali I have ever heard of.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

You prolly get looks for all the wrong reasons.......Yeah I just hate rollin' around on my boring ass OEM 20's......:boxed: Mine turns plenty of heads and gets alot of comments as well-its all how you execute your mods ;)

Im sorry but the rims look stock, they are not deep dish, they look like they came from an Excalade. Did you buy these on your own, I mean did you choose these rims on your own or did someone take the from an Escalade and you bought his? No ill intent just asking because they look like the same rims that came from a Cadillac excalade??

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

I didnt want to go with 24's because I am a Jordan fan so i went with the 23's. I get compliments all the time. i put 2" spacers on my 23"s where they stick out of the wheel well alittle and it gives it a more aggressive wider stance and everybody say they have never see such a good lloking vehicle. I have Billet grille on the front upper and lower part. I have to remove the towing hooks on the front but Im not going to be pulling anything our of the ditch where I need the front ones. I have Chrome door handles and back latch. I also have the windoes tinted all the way around over the factory tint so she is black on the inside for watching movies. All Yukons and basically every SUV comes with 20's now. Not very original. I like to stand out from the crowd. I have two 7" alpine flip up screens in the dash. I put my main radio Flip up where the 6 disk changer used to sit and I put a 7" basic alpine screen in where I used to have the navigation unit installed. I mounted an Alpine m300 Navigation unut under the rear seat which is used on my main unit. I also installed an Ipod connection unit under the rear seet also with a dock so I can run the Ipod off of my alpine. SO I can have Navigation on the Bottom Alpine and still keep watching a movie on the top screen or both screens watchiing a movie. I also mounted an Alpine 19" flip down screen in the rear which was a bich because I have a moon roof but it worked out great also along with 9.5" inch screens in four head rests in the back I have 305/30/23 Kuhmo SXT wrapped around my Giovanni rims. I have Custom mount 12" Rockfords in the back where the jack is found. Talk about custom I would put my head to head against yours anyday for looks. and performance. I installed a turbo with intercooler which is one of a kind because that had to be all custom made because they dont mass prroduce turbo's for Denali's. GM marked this Denali as an SS because of its add on's. Its stays up with the Chevy SS trucks so they are sending me SS emplems to add on my Yukon. Basically the first SS Denali I have ever heard of.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Im sorry but the rims look stock, they are not deep dish, they look like they came from an Excalade. Did you buy these on your own, I mean did you choose these rims on your own or did someone take the from an Escalade and you bought his? No ill intent just asking because they look like the same rims that came from a Cadillac excalade??

BUT I DO HAVE TO GIVE YOU PROPS ON THE PAINTED GRILLE THAT LOOKS AWESOME. TAKE CARE AND IM SORRY I TOOK OFFENSE WHEN YOU SAID PEOPLE LOOK FOR ALL THE WRONG RESONS. I USED TO HAVE 20" RIMS ON MY DENALI XL AND THAT WAS WHEN EVERY DENALI AND ESCALADE WERE PUTTING 20'S ON ALL OF THERE SUV'S SO THATS WHY I PURCHASED THE 23' RIMS, MADE A TOTAL DIFFERENCE TO THE VEHICLE. I THINK IT LOOKS BAS ASS WITH THE AGGRESSIVE STANCE AND WIDER WHEEL BASE. BUT EVERYONE ONE TO THEIR OWN CORRECT. TAKE CARE.

Last edited:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

BUT I DO HAVE TO GIVE YOU PROPS ON THE PAINTED GRILLE THAT LOOKS AWESOME. TAKE CARE AND IM SORRY I TOOK OFFENSE WHEN YOU SAID PEOPLE LOOK FOR ALL THE WRONG RESONS. I USED TO HAVE 20" RIMS ON MY DENALI XL AND THAT WAS WHEN EVERY DENALI AND ESCALADE WERE PUTTING 20'S ON ALL OF THERE SUV'S SO THATS WHY I PURCHASED THE 23' RIMS, MADE A TOTAL DIFFERENCE TO THE VEHICLE. I THINK IT LOOKS BAS ASS WITH THE AGGRESSIVE STANCE AND WIDER WHEEL BASE. BUT EVERYONE ONE TO THEIR OWN CORRECT. TAKE CARE.

Hey no ill will bud....just having an off day that day and I came off kinda harsh so for that I apologize. I merely stated that mine turns plenty of heads as is-with a few minor alterations to the exterior. The way I read it was that if you were rolling stock--that is kinda lame/boring so I kinda repsonded.....My wheels are OEM and came on the vehicle and were a factory option. I think aftermarket wheels look good as well but I guess as I get older my priorities changed and am happy with the stock 20's. I am also fine with the factory NAV / DVD as well-it suits my needs.

Sounds like you put alot of heart, time, and effort into your ride and that is cool. I am glad to see others share a passion for modding their vehicles. I bought this one mainly for looks but for also hauling the kids and boat. Performance is last on the list even though after its paid for she is getting a maggie :D

I had the ultimate performance SUV in my mind and with a few mods was running upper 12's (12.83-19.94at the track-if I wanted a hot rod I would have held onto that. Done with the off -topic chat......

CIMG0017-1.gif

CIMG0015-1.gif

CIMG0021.gif

Sorry for the slight derailment----back to our regularly scheduled program:cheers: