Painted my wood grain...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks good, just this morning I was thinking of getting rid of the woodgrain in mine, maybe going satin black. Seeing these pics makes me want to do it ASAP!

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen many people with white Tahoe/Yukons that do their wood grain white. CAN YOU SAY CLEAN! looks amazing!

Do you happen to have any pictures of this setup. I just dropped off my interior bits with CIATahoe at Absolut this afternoon. They removed the pieces and painting them and putting them back in for $190. Im impatient and dont want to wait to see what it turns out looking like.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I like my grain, maybe it because it matches the seats, if not, I would go the black route:

Attachments

• GEDC0180.jpg
    GEDC0180.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 24

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of a "flat" black that we did. Little dusty, but can get the idea of what it looks like.

10185--19.jpg

10185--20.jpg

After seeing both gloss and flat, I think the gloss looks nicer personally..

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid 200$ for the wood grain and for my grille trim, so like 175 or so.

What was done to the grille. I am looking to have mine painted black to match the rest of the accents.

Anyone know what a fair price on that would be?

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The grill trim is pretty easy to paint, it just takes some time to get it out. Your best bet is to take your grill to a paint and body shop. Remove you front bumper is the best way to do get it out. 200 bucks for grill trim and interior is a good deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
le frog