Patch holes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tritron

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How you guys fill holes left by police light. ? I have two round holes on gate in license plate area. I was thing of using a strip or cool 12" led strip. I guess for roof I am thinking on using flat shark antenna. Maybe coule short grms antennas or maybe one 5g antenna .How easy is to remove roof underlining ?

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could use black rubber grommets that push into the hole and provide a water tight seal but you could also use a little black silicone or rtv under the grommet lip.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How you guys fill holes left by police light. ? I have two round holes on gate in license plate area. I was thing of using a strip or cool 12" led strip. I guess for roof I am thinking on using flat shark antenna. Maybe coule short grms antennas or maybe one 5g antenna .How easy is to remove roof underlining ?
Gmrs antennas are good for the antenna holes.

The headliner isn’t hard just a PITA since a lot of interior trim has to come loose first.

IMG_8733.jpeg

IMG_8734.jpeg

IMG_8735.jpeg

IMG_8737.jpeg

IMG_8745.jpeg

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have aspirations of adding a factory roof rack, be aware they attach from below unlike previous generations.

Attachments

• IMG_8749.jpeg
    IMG_8749.jpeg
    401.1 KB · Views: 2
OP
OP
T

tritron

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what is part of roof rack rails ? If police left holes in a an b pillars . Would make sense to install usb outlets in b pillars ? Or should I use rubber plug ? They also left wires cut in botle jack tools area and big round hole any creative ideas to cover the

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samzigrossi