--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and no bug guard... wtf?

When I take my bug guard off I'm going to ship it to you so that you can cuddle with it at night time. I can sense your yearning for my bug guard!! :hands:

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I take my bug guard off I'm going to ship it to you so that you can cuddle with it at night time. I can sense your yearning for my bug guard!! :hands:

Isn't that a man rule? Not to cuddle with another mans bug guard?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't that a man rule? Not to cuddle with another mans bug guard?

I'll make an exception in SCSS's case. I wouldn't want to rob him of his one and true love :hands: I'm here to look after my TYF brethren :deal:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMFAO it is deff friday lol... and Cadi looks like ****** if its gonna be that tall needs a meaty tire at least.. the tires are what is killing the look.. and the wheels do not go with the life.. i give it a FAIL....!!!!

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 70 and a 71 Chevelle when i was younger also had a 70 corvette convert/hardtop.
But always wanted a 68 Camaro.
i wrote this yesterday and tonight my wife said "why dont you sell your race quad and buy an old Camaro!" Its a sign!

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Until i seen what they want for one these days!!!!:shocked:
Did someone say they had an old Pinto for sale???? lol

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Elim that Super Duty is so sweet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardostrander