--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Factory option? :D

205904a4.jpg

1b8e1930.jpg

its cleaner than this setup

fb84.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The A/C unit makes the van lean to the right....

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you would think they would have put it on the drivers side to not interfere with the sliding door.. but then again. the IQ level of the person owning this rig probable just started hacking away..

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you would think they would have put it on the drivers side to not interfere with the sliding door.. but then again. the IQ level of the person owning this rig probable just started hacking away..

To be fair, it's probably not wise to put the AC unit by the gas fillup pipe. :)

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe just an accident with an ac delivery truck and it lodged in there... Just a possibility. Happens all the time...

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Maybe just an accident with an ac delivery truck and it lodged in there... Just a possibility. Happens all the time...

:lol: hahahahahaha I was thinking. The same freaking thing...maybe he was delivering it and made a hard left...or doing donuts :rocking:

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate Via Verizon 3G.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look to be 26" u2-55's :) I like the stance. I wonder how those tires handle in that rain??

I normally don't mind tube steps but with that truck being lowered those tubes need to go!