--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you have to have the Chrome engine vents. And chrome window vents. And wiper blades.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And some LED sprayer nozzles and it's an amazing ride. That's show worthy and a collector custom.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol those are illegal in texas

In sc all you need is signals, licence plate light and a seat belt. It could be a rolling chassis with a milk crate strapped to it. And you are good to go. Rail buggies are legal. Darn near anything accept blue neon or any blue light. Or strobes. I love it. I see guys rolling on 50" boggers. And wild customs. Open headers. Jeeps with headers only. You name it south Carolina has it.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In sc all you need is signals, licence plate light and a seat belt. It could be a rolling chassis with a milk crate strapped to it. And you are good to go. Rail buggies are legal. Darn near anything accept blue neon or any blue light. Or strobes. I love it. I see guys rolling on 50" boggers. And wild customs. Open headers. Jeeps with headers only. You name it south Carolina has it.

Nice wish i could live there...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Z714X4

Latest posts