--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
07burb a set of 24 polished slides would look sick on your car. I can sell you a set.

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^haha about the slides. But they also look like 24's maybe?

Haha I thought about you Brent when I posted the pic lol, they may have been 24's, didn't get a good look. The slides are on EVERYTHING around here, I've seen as small as 18's and as big as 26's, and everything in between. Like I said before I love them, but ever since I bought my white Tahoe and put black 26's on it, there have been like 5 more pop up in my area all with slides lol. I'm thinking it's time to change it up . . . Hmmmmm

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha I thought about you Brent when I posted the pic lol, they may have been 24's, didn't get a good look. The slides are on EVERYTHING around here, I've seen as small as 18's and as big as 26's, and everything in between. Like I said before I love them, but ever since I bought my white Tahoe and put black 26's on it, there have been like 5 more pop up in my area all with slides lol. I'm thinking it's time to change it up . . . Hmmmmm

If you see a ride with 18" Slides again throw it up here. I'm thinking that wouldn't look quite right IMO :think:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like them but I can't picture them any smaller than a 22 for sure and still looking right.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Using Google this got me curious and started searching for images of 18" KMC slides and 1/3 of the pics that came up were TYF trucks :lol: but NONE of them had the 18's on there :) All the pics of the 18's were on little trucks or FWD cars.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4ae2c8f2-ebd8-5f95.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erlin