--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Was picking up my GFs baby shower cake. This bad boy was parked. 6.6 and Allison 1000. Rear stcker said "my lug nuts require more torque then your ricer produces." I laughed.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
neighbor accross the street.. pulled his bronco trail rig out at lunch.. looks like his new custom ordered top got done and he installed it.. guess he is testing for leaks in this crazy rain we are havving.. Ive been meaning to get better pics this bronco..

oh.. yea it has a built widnsor with a 5 speed. select lock front rear difs, adn is on 37s with 19" of travel fron dual nitro Fox racing coil Overs and long arms..

image-1-1CROP.jpg

image-3.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
neighbor accross the street.. pulled his bronco trail rig out at lunch.. looks like his new custom ordered top got done and he installed it.. guess he is testing for leaks in this crazy rain we are havving.. Ive been meaning to get better pics this bronco..

image-1-1CROP.jpg

image-3.jpg

Please get closer pics of said rig so that we can see underneath it and inside it as well. If neighbor sees you and comes out either (1) act cool just act like you were just walking by quickly stuffing camera device in pocket or (2) run away screaming like a little girl :Handshake:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ill just walk over and take some pics. we are cool.. it is normally under a cover in the garage next to his 05 cobra.. he is cool.. ill get some pics..

but i was over talking to him the other night while he was breaking in the new headers and cams.. shit is really coming together.. he paid 1,100 for it about 2 years ago bone stock and he has done everything from motor, drive train, suspension, new floor pans,, lots of custom..

he moded that goose car hauler.. it was a trailer.. and over the winter he from scratch converted to goose to tow this to the trail and the cobra to the track and shows..

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sweet Esky!

Attachments

• Escalade.jpg
    Escalade.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hate those wheels but the rest of it looks good.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the wheels look like flowers.. maybe it is a girls truck.. then i say cool.. if its a dude.. i say.. let me sell you some better wheels bc those are gay...

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Esky is a dude's truck...this pink Charger is a girl's car though...

Attachments

• Pink Charger.jpg
    Pink Charger.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 29

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member