--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the mall today... I'm sure it's suppose to have 28's or 30's on it.

qWviP.jpg

Slammed on some 24" Billets and some kind of side skirt to match how low the front valance and it would look pretty good except for the orange. Two tone would be better.

And it started life as Sierra. I could see doing it to a Silverado but not a Sierra.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All that and he couldn't even get the fenders to match up...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:( how do they fall out?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: I thought u were serious and I was like 'how the heck does THAT happen??' :lol: I guess I don't know ur set up well enough :D

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol Jacob you silly mofo

It does look broken trick and not fixable. Please put on the trailer and I will get that unsightly thing out of your way when I pick up the trailer.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All that and he couldn't even get the fenders to match up...

Yea I agree... the fenders look terrible like that. It def needs some running boards or side skirts to line up with the valance too.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

IMG_2801.jpg

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Did you post a new sig picture again? Photoshop does wonders for big rims.....ha just kiddin man. Looks great man, keep postin up more pics.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

With photoshop they say practice makes perfect lol. Hopefully i can get some more pics at the car show this weekend.

Lol Jacob you silly mofo

It does look broken trick and not fixable. Please put on the trailer and I will get that unsightly thing out of your way when I pick up the trailer.

done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells