--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6165bfa1-13dc-d44b.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No Modded has a different plate and rims. BTW, cute kid Felix.

Oh.. I saw black, tinted tails, and TX plates and just figured lol...

Thanks! I love him and I got a second one on the way now!!

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Mine is far better looking than that. (No conceit intended).

The pics of the rims in that photo were spinning so I couldn't really see the rims but now looking at yours and those photos, you are right... yours does look way better :Handshake:

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

The pics of the rims in that photo were spinning so I couldn't really see the rims but now looking at yours and those photos, you are right... yours does look way better :Handshake:

He's really cute. My gf would hug him to death. She loves kids more than I do.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Modded's rear gate is also much smoother since the handle has been shaved along with numerous other mods on his ride that the hoe in question doesn't have.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Modded's rear gate is also much smoother since the handle has been shaved along with numerous other mods on his ride that the hoe in question doesn't have.

Yea and I think he has a shaved Tahoe applique or a yukon applique too... just noticed that.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I understand!:Handshake: Paypal me $50 for official forgiveness. :D

On a side note, how do you guys manage to take pics while driving? Especially Elim.
I am paranoid about using my phone on the road. Maybe I will try and snap a few tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
07-62escalade