--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ImPrettySnazzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is a local silverado
its pretty ridiculous
those are screens in the tailgate btw

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 91
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 99

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is a local silverado
its pretty ridiculous
those are screens in the tailgate btw

I'm convinced some people just like throwing away money....

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
It is prob a show truck.. But still driving it.. Plus how in the hell is that thing legal. That would be pulled over in a minute up around us because of the tires past the wheel wells and no mud flaps to cover it.

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be pretty fun to have the screens hooked up to a computer and type messages to people... "Quit picking your nose... Everyone is watching you... I'm touching myself and it's your fault... Follow me I have plenty of room in my basement... Do you like candy?" You could really freak some people out!!

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm touching myself and it's your fault

LMAO

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

It is prob a show truck.. But still driving it.. Plus how in the hell is that thing legal. That would be pulled over in a minute up around us because of the tires past the wheel wells and no mud flaps to cover it.

Around here we have self inspect for a diesel over 10,000 lb. So we just register them at 10,005 lb and pretty much do what you want. Cops would actually say sorry for wasting my time lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew1987gn