--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL i about threw up the other day when i saw it.. the funny thing is someone is actually driving it around and thinks it looks good or will look good with a set of RENT a Rims... thats the busiuness i should have done instead of retail wheels.. locals are renting for $250 a month and they are junk wheels.. then repoing them.. lord they are making a killing. funny thing is the people that are renting dont realize they are paying 10x what a finance would be.. or just save up for a month and pay cash like us normal people do.. its like yay away.. buying outside of your income zone..

If you only have $5 you dont go to a nice steak house and order a salad.. you go to McDonalds and hit up the $1 menu.. people like to throw money away....

atleast your bug guard is not camo like many i see these days.. puke camp on a car puke puke

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: Yeah, I've heard about people renting rims and it just makes me shake my head :whymewhyme: Especially for $250 a month!! But that's the mindset of some :shrug:

:lol: @ the bug guard. You're like the 4th person this week to mention my bug guard in a thread!! ....and no, i'd never put camo anything on any of my rides :laughing1:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont think yours looks bad.. it is one of the better bug designs for the nnbs.. does it actually work? you need some new wheels in the future. 22-24 would look nice.. I dont know who said that camo on a car looks good but evidently alot of people got that WRONG memo and the thing is the companies are making it is what shocks me..

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet the front of his truck doesn't look like ours without the guard tho lol
Mine is getting hammered...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mainly have it on there to cover up rock chips from previous owner (until I have the $$$ to paint it or replace it) but it does seem to keep fewer bugs on the winshield :shrug: Eventually, once it's painted I'll put clear Lamin X over it to protect it.

and x1,000,000 on new rims! :D I'm shooting for the spring :)

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet the front of his truck doesn't look like ours without the guard tho lol
Mine is getting hammered...

yea my truck murdars the bugs i have to wash it once a week.. and if i run the interstate.. oh lord ill kill a tank of washer fluid in 400 miles..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vvv"pimpin" van :lol:vvv
c48fab30.gif
4ec88a7c.gif
5b7dba4e.gif
07709b9b.gif

vvv90's style Ford Duallyvvv