--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ysezemev.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Last edited:

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu

Interesting. Starts out at $150,000 for a F-150 with Excursion rear glass and doors. Will cost you more if you want a supercharger, armor package, etc.

For that type of money you could buy an armored Suburban 2500 LTZ loaded that will survive grenades, bullets, etc, have kevlar lined tires, get it supercharged, buy guns and ammo to defend yourself, and still have money for a Sonic or Cruze and some lunch money in order to reach just the entry price of the Hennessy.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Henessay is a lot I name. Also remember they are custom building it so that's a lot of ago man hours and that racks up the price. I too would rather go for a LTZ armored. I simply can't faqkin stand the damn ford rear excursion doors. They are beyond a pain. Have to open 3 things to do what a lift gate accomplished. Plus more seals to leak and let in road sound. f that

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Henessay is a lot I name. Also remember they are custom building it so that's a lot of ago man hours and that racks up the price. I too would rather go for a LTZ armored. I simply can't faqkin stand the damn ford rear excursion doors. They are beyond a pain. Have to open 3 things to do what a lift gate accomplished. Plus more seals to leak and let in road sound. f that

I have a Excursion. Never had a issue with the rear hatch. There is a serious design flaw though.......

It is possible to close the glass first......... and then close the the doors....... thus breaking the glass.

A friend of mine did it to his.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are simply a PITA. Why do you think they phased out the barn doors from the gM SUVs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmx_444

Latest posts