--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The shop my brother works at. (Will remain nameless) they make custom cams for exotics. Owner has a 1200hp road track supra that will make your special parts grow. His best friend rolls a galardo that's 1k+ and as my brother said. "Just idling and at a slow roll it sounds like its on the track" I guess 4 turbos and only about 3' of no exhaust after quad turbos will do that. I have yet to see galardo but damn I want to.

Bone stock supra is a hard find. Hell one with good body is hard to source these days

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice G-wagon with a tracvision satellite at our dealer show this week.

umatajan.jpg

The rims were atrocious.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mr fast n furrrrrrrious himself

(I know it's an Accra and not an eclipse.)

a5e9ata8.jpg

typy7adu.jpg

yjuryzug.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My good friend was in a motorcycle accident and paralyzed from the waist down. He got his truck customized last week.

There's a black box under the drivers door that has a ramp. It picks him up so he just slides in to the drivers seat. Then The rear door opens (suicide) to be able to throw the chair back there. The took the door components off an extended cab silverado and put them on the back door. Pretty slick.

z5PhKfO.jpg

Nh3svzz.jpg

8YRipFK.jpg

And today and my kids doctors office I spot these two. Denali has 17" OEM wheels :( and the Esky doens't look bad.

ngxaXaq.png

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
NathanJax And today and my kids doctors office I spot these two. Denali has 17" OEM wheels :( and the Esky doens't look bad. [ATTACH=full said:
297113[/ATTACH]
Don't hate... I'm reppin NBS OEMs......:lol:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those aren't NBS OEMs. Those are NNBS Denali 17s. Why they'd offer those on a Denali or any vehicle is beyond me :whymewhyme:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou