--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to own. But what about just for the experience?
Nope... There are certain things about most Tesla owners that I dont even want to be associated with.. Most of them political, so...

It is now slowly migrating into the Rivian owners too... And I am realizing I hate them just as much..

But at least the Rivian looks somewhat normal. The Tesla.. This is what happens when you allow a DeLorean to self propagate. But at least the DeLorean was cool... only by association from the movies.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope... There are certain things about most Tesla owners that I dont even want to be associated with.. Most of them political, so...

It is now slowly migrating into the Rivian owners too... And I am realizing I hate them just as much..

But at least the Rivian looks somewhat normal. The Tesla.. This is what happens when you allow a DeLorean to self propagate. But at least the DeLorean was cool... only by association from the movies.
But those headlights...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909