**PICS** New dash switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious, but why would you have police strobes installed in a non-police vehicle?

If you really wanna be specific...they didnt come out of a police vehicle...they came off our Humvee while I was in Iraq...therefor, they really ARENT police lights...they are MILITARY lights.. ;)

and because I want to...no one needs to chime in with all the whining about them being illegal and blah blah blah (that wasnt to you Mr45..it was in general)

I dont go pulling people over...I dont go impersonating officers..

Its just something to have...thats all...I had it laying around, so I installed it..plus, it'd be kool to turn on while making my runs down the drag strip ;)

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
must be nice i cant acquire anything?? but i did use the bays to install sterios and parts on peoples cars so i guess thats something i screwed uncle same over with

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
because I have colored lights on my truck makes me a wanna be MP? lol..no..I dont think so..

and we ran the lights on our trucks in Iraq because we had to have them in case we needed to get to an M270 in a hurry...in case it went down..

and I like lights..specially blue..and I thought it was a kool little project...no harm done..no one gets pulled over, no one is being a wanna be...I just think it looks kool...period...is it harming you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap