Pics of 285's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smasal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanting to see how they look. And how much they stick out. Since the general consensus is they are for "looks" ;-)

Post if you got em. Thank you

Ch@d

moviewithnotitle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a ton of threads on this, so you might try a search first to see why you find. When you do find a pic of a stance that you like, then you can reference that to get more info.
The thing about the larger tire sizes is the they look different depending only vehicle stance, flares, lift, rim dimensions and the particular type of tire.

I have done countless searches on this tire size myself, but only found a few rigs that I really liked. Personally I am going to settle with the z71 17" rims and 285/70/17 size when I get the cash. I don't plan much more than a slight crank (if needed) so that I retain the OEM setup as close as possible.

Good luck and post up pics if you finalize ur decision.

trailblazr81

Reaction score
fo2m2x.jpg

2k4poj.jpg

Im running a 33x11.5x16 on a 10" rim, so pretty much the same thing. Its what was on the truck when I got it with a 2" Body lift. And they are not just for looks. I knew someone with a 2 door and 285's on stock wheels that would hit the trails. I ran 285's on a grand cherokee with V8 3.73's and wheeled the piss out of it.

OP
OP
Smasal

Smasal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tripper. Nicely done man. I always appreciate the help from everyone. Even guys like you who just read the question and post the answer/pic.

I too have done a bazillion searches on differences in tire sizes. But still torn. Thanks for info. Keep posting if ya got em.

Ch@d

OP
OP
Smasal

Smasal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just width and stance. Nothing major. Just wanted a few pics to appease my curiosity.

Ch@d

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968