Pics of my setup finally, volant, corsa, edge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r6acer

Reaction score
picture.jpg

Edge CTS programmer

picture.jpg

Volant intake and JET mass airflow sensor

picture.jpg

Corsa sport tunning exhaust.

much apologies for the salt and grime, lots of snow around here lately, but ive been getting asked for these so here they are.

OP
OP
r6acer

r6acer

Reaction score
love it. had the diablo sport trinity before it. it was quirky, didnt work, had to wait a month for updates and finally had to end up going to the dealer for a reflash to get the truck running right again. diablos support wasnt too good either...not to mention assembly of the brain. I got the edge out of the box, downloaded the specs, and by morning had a software upgrade for the tahoe. it works awesome. and quality is far better than diablo sport. run it in extreme mode usually and definitely night and day between stock.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NIce! Whats that JET MAF sensor like? Do you notice a difference?

OP
OP
r6acer

r6acer

Reaction score
for lack of time of evaluating each mod, i installed everything in an evening. the MAF Sensor is a little bit smaller in physical make up as it sits in the intake tube i believe. Over all i have a significant difference and i actually cruise in V4 mode and maintain speed without switching to V8 for majority of my highway driving.

demonal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever consider blackbear tuning? Why did you chose Edge? Hows the Corsa Sport? Do you wish you ever went with the touring? I am looking into MBRP, Corsa, and SLP exhausts ATM... (sorry for all the questions) I really don't wanna pick the wrong exhaust.

OP
OP
r6acer

r6acer

Reaction score
I did, but i wanted to be able quickly change between stock and extreme and tow setups within a few seconds. and i didnt want to buy a whole seperate ECM TCM if i needed to take it back to the dealer. the CTS was a faster solution and it does just what its supposed to. it also gives me a numerous amout of guages as well as a input for back up camera that i have on the back of my trailer.

i went sport over touring because touring is a bit more subdued...the sport has a nice rumble to idle and throaty at accelleration,.. and corsa definitely lives up to the smooth sound....throughout the powerband. I helped install an mrbp on an 07, didnt like it or the sound after it was complete. i also wanted a rear exit exhaust over side or duals.

every exhaust is different,... do your research. try to get sound clips.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my CC has touring and my wife's burban has sport. I wish I would have gotten sport for my truck. MUCH nicer sound!!!

to the OP, nice tasteful mods!