Pics of my setup finally, volant, corsa, edge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He stated that it will throw codes on a 09+ this guy has no issues that was the reason of my post but a forum is a forum at the end of the day, As for repping Volant I have been all over this fourm helping out several people even when im not at work, If someone has an issue my name, email, work number and cell are all on here, Anyone that has had an issue was never charged even if it was an install issue such as the factory o-ring was left on and crushed the plastic between the sensor and key hole and new air duct was shipped free of charge. Ive never even asked for a receipt to make sure it didnt come from craigslist or another 3rd party. I have even sent free product out to update older systems just so they look good and to take care of customers, I might be wrong but I think im the only CAI company doing so on this forum.

If there is an issue with one of my products feel free to contact me
909-481-3888 Thanks Daniel Just a reminder I do not sell direct

That's not a very good way to represent your company.

Felix was simply responding to Josh and stating issues with the product that he has seen on this forum. In addition, according to one of the threads, Volant indicated it was a MAF position issue not a different sensor. See threads below.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13738&highlight=volant

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18528&highlight=volant

To be fair, the problem appeared to be solved in the first and below thread.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12845&highlight=volant&page=4

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you are representing your company on a forum, the way a rep addresses a potential issue should be in a professional manner. Also IMO since Volant is on here recommending their product and helping custormers, they should become a supporting vendor.

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zed Our no questions asked free replacement for the life of your product no matter where it came from is as professional as I can get, its the 3rd party ive never had this issue but Ive heard this happens which is what I commented on. I feel like we are jacking this thread feel free to pm me. I had no idea about the supporting membership thanks for pointing it out, I just became one, you should too

Stereolab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you have an 09+ Tahoe/Yukon, I wouldn't suggest getting the Volant CAI. It'll throw codes at you... just ask KMel :)

The 07/08 has the MAF sensor in a dif spot then in the newer models.

FWIW I have an '11 Tahoe and have had the Volant CAI on for more than a month, absolutely no problems at all.

wolenzo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New '11 owner and looking for CAI kit. Was leaning towards volant until I started reading about the CEL issues. Any other 09+ owners using volant with NO issues?

SWSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ver' nice. So many options (and opinions) to sort through. I got time though, somebody will have something new later as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No Life Jr