*Pics* White Z71 (08) with leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have the exact same car just in black and i took off the side steps. looks really good and makes it look like it sits higher. i posted some pics under the exterior forum.

OP
OP
C

chris_26

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
nice tahoe man

Looks great man! Nice z71 Hoe :)

Looks great!

Thanks! I'm taking her to Hawaii in January, just need a surfboard rack for the top!

You do 285s??

Yep, love em.

Thats a good looking white Z. Are those tires loud on the interstate?
They're actually really quiet. I have to turn the radio and the air completely off to hear anything from them.

looks good...i say get rid of the plastic pieces behind the running boards
Don't think I've ever seen that done, whats underneath?

THAT looks good!!! If mine would have turned out like that I would have kept my CCM on (for longer than 24 hrs) and wouldn't be trying to sell it now!

IMO the Z-71 looks much better with the level than the LTZ.
Sorry it didn't work out for you, are you trying to go bigger now, or just more level?

I also replaced the front bowtie with a silver one and popped off the gold face from the one on the back. I've got a BlueFusion bluetooth unit install next week, and then I should be all set!

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

chris_26

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just added chrome bowties.

Attachments

• tahoe1.jpg
    tahoe1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 156

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted a lift/level more aggressive stance...but I found that IMO a LTZ is better left alone. I am stock rollin on Michelin LTX M/S 2's and feeling ok about it. It sure does ride good!

Where did you get the bowties??? I painted mine Metallic Black but I am considering chrome or brushed.

OP
OP
C

chris_26

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wanted a lift/level more aggressive stance...but I found that IMO a LTZ is better left alone. I am stock rollin on Michelin LTX M/S 2's and feeling ok about it. It sure does ride good!

Where did you get the bowties??? I painted mine Metallic Black but I am considering chrome or brushed.

Got pics?

I got the bowties from AutoAnything.com. Pretty good quality. I didn't even use the back bowtie, because I just popped the gold outer peice from the OEM stock bowtie and it looked great underneath.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good :mexsmoke:. Just tint the front windows and the trucks will almost be twins, at least in regards to the exterior.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

chris_26

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks good :mexsmoke:. Just tint the front windows and the trucks will almost be twins, at least in regards to the exterior.

Yeah, I love the new look. I'm not a huge fan of front tints though. I tinted the front of my wife's C350 and there's some distortion from the film that I notice when I'm driving.

If I could find a way to widen the stance about 1" on each side while keeping the stock wheels I would do it.

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got pics?

I got the bowties from AutoAnything.com. Pretty good quality. I didn't even use the back bowtie, because I just popped the gold outer peice from the OEM stock bowtie and it looked great underneath.

Not of the bowties...but I will get some. I too popped the back off exposing the chrome, but ended up painting it black too. The front looks great in black, but I may end up changing both of them anyway.

Here is a partial shot of the front bowtie, during the 24 hrs that the CCM/Nittos were on. I just had 3 wheels replaced where the clear coat had peeled off. The fella leaning on my mirror helped me tremendously.

photobucket-2912-1309458289773.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunkltz