Pioneer 4300DVD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
S there a unit like this from pioneer or any brand that is just the monitor that I can use to plug my iPhone into directly. I have no need for a cd player or DVD. I just want some sort of media center set up. Possibly with navigation or support for adding a gps into it.

ajaxnxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the app radio from pioneer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Biggmann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried useing the sd card in the pioneer 4300. I can't get this thing to work for nothing lol...

thanks in advanced

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried useing the sd card in the pioneer 4300. I can't get this thing to work for nothing lol...

thanks in advanced

Lol same here I gave up so I just put music on a 16g thumb drive n hooked it up to the USB port.I've searched couldn't find any info

ajaxnxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try my SD card today and see what I can get

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Biggmann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I figured out to use the SD card. I downloaded WinX DVD Ripper Platinum software - for $35.00. This will allow you to convert the DVDs to Divx format. Drag and drop the formatted movies to your SD card and they play on the pioneer.

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fwiw, ive been looking into this headunit, but pionner just came out with the 4400 like a week ago. anyone in th emarket should check it out

ajaxnxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
going to go and check ou tthe appradio2 and see if it is worth the change up and im going to get it this week if it is!

OP
OP
B

Biggmann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the app radio/ 4400 has the sd card functionality?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DurtyCurty840