POS power/heated seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
piece of wire with a spade on one side and a spade socket on the other (x2)

olsonk_89

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm sure he's thinking the same as me. Just crimp a male spade terminal on one end of a short piece of wire and crimp a female spade terminal on the other end. Make two of these, shove one of the males in each of the terminals in the fuse box then put a regular fuse in each of the female spade terminals at the other end of the wires. Make sense?

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a similar issue with my 01 Denali driver seat. heated seat ( driver only) doesnt work. when i press the button, the light comes on means the heating element is getting power i assume ? no blown fuses. i didnt check the one under teh dash yet i will tomorrow. does each seat have its own fuse ? or most likely its my driver's heating element ? thanks

BigBeer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I fixed it so I can use other fuses untill I find the problem. Now I can use cheap 5 amps..

It worked ok for a short time, but now when the fuse blows and I try to put in a new one it blows immediately...the fuse connection has 12,6v all the time...someting must have burnt somewhere.

Before this new problem, the strange thing was that the fuse only blew when I turned the ignition off. Everything worked fine, but as soon I switched of the ignition and took out the key the fuse blew...Getting sick of this....:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100