Post pics of your aftermarket LED tail lights, please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem with the wiring or plug, about the blinking its done it about 3 or 4 times and ive had them since January, so 3 or 4 times in 5 monthes isnt enough to bother me. Nothing serioous...

Any idea what the odd blinking is due to (and/or why it only does it on occasion)?

Thanks!

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any idea what the odd blinking is due to (and/or why it only does it on occasion)?

Thanks!

Many people on the forum say it is caused due to a damaged resistors, but others have replaced the resistors and still same issue. To be honest i just think that it is for the fact that its not a factory part, your car is built to accommodate factory parts that are built for your specific vehicle, when you go out and buy an aftermarket part you are taking the chance that it wont function properly which is why dealers dont cover your aftermarket products. To be honest even if they do the whole irregular blinking all u do is turn off your blinker and turn it back on and it stops. No big deal at all, and i personally feel it looks so cool and you will get so many compliments its worth every extra blink

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a couple of mine. The picture of them off isn't too good, but you get the idea. They are eagle eyes which I purchased from JazeJeff. Overall they have been great, no problems.

rear.JPG

tails.jpg

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a couple of mine. The picture of them off isn't too good, but you get the idea. They are eagle eyes which I purchased from JazeJeff. Overall they have been great, no problems.

rear.JPG

tails.jpg

Those really are the ones I want. Nothing crazy -- just a much better looking (solid) red. Thanks for posting pics!

(Oh, and did I already ask you where you got your rear chrome bow tie? It looks great.)

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it looks like he got his rear chrome bowtie by just removing the gold piece on your factory rear bowtie. If you remove that and use goo gone and polish it up it looks great and you have a chrome bowtie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap