Post the mud tires your running!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still cannot decide on the tires I want. Im looking at the toyo mt, nitto trail grapplers, cooper stt's, mickey thompson mtz or atz or the fierce attitude mt? I dont off road to much just like 3 times a month. Mainly on dirt roads not mud pits. I want a tire that the tread life will be good, great looking tread and thats not gonna be to loud and does good in the mud!

Thanks,
Justin

Dlong30

Reaction score
i have trail grapplers and i love them. super quiet for a mt and although i haven't put them through any thick stuff yet they've been perfect through what i have. So far as a DD i love them!

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
right now the Kumho Road venture MT. I know this sucks, I am not trying to be a dick but you need to bite the bullet on this already. "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one" good and bad. Tire and wheel shopping sucks to say the least. It is a big expensive upgrade. Get out to the trire shops and put you hands on these things and see what you like.
IMG_1685.jpg
IMG_2210.jpg

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you dont mud alot and your on just dirt you say... why not just get an aggressive all terrain... I have the new Falken Rocky Mountain ATS. I love them. they do really well in mud also. or theres the procomp extreme at and toyo has a pretty aggressive all terrain. (i think) I thought i needed a MT, but they wear really fast on the highway and my truck is a DD, so i opted out for the AT.

99problemhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hankooks

i run 33-12.50-15's they are the hankook dynapro mt rt03's they are a bit pricey (225 a tire) however, they come with a 80,000 mile tread warranty and they are a MUD TIRE you wont find much better then that! also they are very very quiet running down the road and they self clean amazingly. i really have nothing bad to say about these maybe you can give them a look!

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Procomp Xtreme M/t's. mainly been on the street with them. 25,000 miles on them (approx) and they are around half tread.

OP
OP
S

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
19yukon97...post pics please man
99problemhoe...post pics please
96procomphoe.... pose pics please

haha sorry guys just wanna see what they look like on yalls hoes

99problemhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ill post some as soon as i get a chance might not be this weekend but soon!......... and why does 96procomphoe get to POSE for pics and we dont :(

OP
OP
S

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hhaa my b man post! lol and just whenever bro! Yall like the atz's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trojjan