Post up your interior!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
not that I have an obs but hey

45733273-9305-f432.jpg

45733273-9331-adf4.jpg

Devs93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill post some interior pics of mine soon , i got some superrrrrr bright blue 21 led interior lights , for cheappp , but i see all of yalls seats getting redone , does anybody know how to re-upholster leather , tahoe seats , mine are in realllyyy bad shape ? im in the SC area please let me know!

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

howd u get those lights in all ur ac stuff what kind of bulb is it? and also my 194 bulbs i got i cant get them out of my roof , ive tried using needle noses and everything , i got one out , but , then i put my new one in and the contacts were messed up so it wont work and theyre shorter bulbs and now i cant get it back out

yea super late reply check out www. hyper-leds.weebly.com its 74/t5 bulbs for the ac and the map lights were a ****** to change it was easier to just drop the dome light to change. the overhead console maps wasnt to bad.

i cant believe this thread died I know there are some badass interiors on here lets see em!

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres mine, nothiing special just a ford expedition console carbon wrapped interior parts and billet steering wheel with billet gear shifter. all blue leds in gauges and hyper white leds in courtesy and overhead lights.

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

98 2-DOOR

Reaction score
Here's a few shots of my interior...

Attachments

• Interior 1.jpg
    Interior 1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Interior 3.jpg
    Interior 3.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Interior 4.jpg
    Interior 4.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Interior 6.jpg
    Interior 6.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Interior 8.jpg
    Interior 8.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 75

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Cleon, i love your interior like i said before tho, those armrests have got to go! when ever i use katzkin kits, ill make my own armrests since katzkin makes them like ******* slippers, actually i have a set of armrests i wear on my feet when i can track mud through a car or boat.. lol

98 2-DOOR

Reaction score
haha...I do have to agree with you!!! Someone before me had replaced them with some crappy vinyl and they had to go, these were the lesser of the two evils!

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the leather (factory) seats in mine, and my armrest is toast. I'm thinking of swapping it to a cloth one, if anyone has a grey cloth armrest they want to give up...

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleon, i love your interior like i said before tho, those armrests have got to go! when ever i use katzkin kits, ill make my own armrests since katzkin makes them like ******* slippers, actually i have a set of armrests i wear on my feet when i can track mud through a car or boat.. lol

:lol2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968