Post your best sound system!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

'93Yuke

Reaction score
I have always been into putting more, better, louder speakers into my rides, and bigger more powerful amps. Here is your opportunity to show off your best speaker system you had/have!

For me the best one I have/had is a pair of Kicker L7 12s in a VT ported box, w/ a class D 2500 watt Quantum Audio amp. And 4 Sony Xplod door speakers With My Kenwood head unit. This system is LOUD and sounds AMAZING. I'll post pics when I can! who is next? :rocking:

FYI, this system is in my Ford. I currently have a little something in the works for the Yukon though!

Last edited:
OP
OP
'93Yuke

'93Yuke

Reaction score
holy crap man. thats a sick system! I hope you have plenty of dynamat in there though! You running that with marine batteries?

OP
OP
'93Yuke

'93Yuke

Reaction score
Sweet! I have a red top on mine, But when I get my system in the yukon I might have to upgrade to a yellow top.

Tballew27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yup I also have a redtop in my 2dr tight now. But defiantly get the yellow top there great for running subs as thats what there made for, well worth it tho.

So what plans you got for the Yukon?

Last edited:
OP
OP
'93Yuke

'93Yuke

Reaction score
getting a box built to fit exactly half the space in the back, which should be done tomorrow. I'm going to drop the L7s in it and put the 2500 watt amp in there. The box is 1" 1/2 MDF so it should be a pretty good setup! I'll post pictures of it as soon as I get it all installed. I'm also going to be putting some tweeters, and maybe some 6x9s in there as well.

Tballew27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm planning on replacing the 4x10's in the back with some 6x9's and getting some q logic kick panels with 6.5" and tweets . currently I have some Memphis 4x10 and some MB Quart highs and tweets in the doors. Gonna run either 2 or 3 JL W6's or some W7's.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Here's mine. Sony head unit, kicker roof speakers, alpine 10s with Jensen 400 4 channel, extra set of 6x9s in the back, gonna eventually switch the amounts for some kickers I already have. Want to get a touch screen head unit but mine has iPhone capability right now. That's it for right now. Also gonna put wholes in my door and stick speakers in there.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Here's mine. Sony head unit, kicker roof speakers, alpine 10s with Jensen 400 4 channel, extra set of 6x9s in the back, gonna eventually switch the amounts for some kickers I already have. Want to get a touch screen head unit but mine has iPhone capability right now. That's it for right now. Also gonna put wholes in my door and stick speakers in there.
anyone try putting speakers in the tailgate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rescurat