Potential 05 owner..?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
It's 7000 firm no less I got em down 700 bucks what do ya think
With out seeing it, it's honesty hard to say. But you seen it and drove it. It is a 15 year old vehicle keep that in mind, you will have some repairs. To me $7000 is a bit high for my liking. I am not sure what area you are from and what cars are going for there. I know in some parts they are more money than others.
In the end it's all in what you want and are comfortable paying. If you do buy it. Everyone here will help you to get it back on top top shape.

OP
OP

64chevelle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been looking at them for awhile. Z71s seem to sell higher and this one is one of the cheaper ones with decent miles at 159k. I drove this thing and it was like floating on a cloud. Very comfy ride with nice pep. So I suppose it sounds like it has a lot of positives I should focus on. Thanks for the help I'm going to go look at it again this week and most likely bring it home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timmytom