Power running board motor asembly question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCChevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After owning these great suv's for years I've got a question I'm hoping someone has an answer to and I apologize if it's been asked before but I didn't see it.

The factory power running boards on my 2017 Tahoe Premier are stuck out. You can hear them trying when they are supposed to and I've tried cleaning the hinges and that did nothing. I tried removing the motor but of course the shaft is seized. So I thought I might as well replace the complete motor/hinge assembly because hey if that's not the problem they all seem to go at some point anyway.
But does anyone who's replaced these before know if they are all identical? Pretty much all the listings i'm finding say Tahoe in the title but fitment chart only shows Suburban/Yukon XL only and the part numbers they provide also only show the long wheel base models only on the GM sites, and no number for the standard Yukon/Tahoe. I'm in Canada so I don't want to get them only to find out there is something different and have issues that usually end up costing something to return them.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRAD70