Power Window ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heelz3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 03 TAHOE and the passanger side window just stopped working. It was moving a little slow but now it will not work at all.

Any ideas?

Anyone know how to take the door panel off to check connections?

scottg918514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine just went, same, 03 and passenger. I put in a new window regulator and motor, all was good. Pretty easy to do, there are vids online, or at 1aauto.com. At 1aauto.com, proceed like your buying the part (or do buy it) and then a video link will come up for the repair.

My was working good, but not today (repair was more than a month ago). I pulled the curcuit breaker, put it back in, restarted, waited a bit. Heard a little pop and viola it started working again. Obviously tripped the circuit, but not sure why.

BTW, taking the door panel off is very easy on the '03s, much harder before '00. But, the switch plate does have a screw holding it in, from underneath, so after you take the panel off, pull it away a bit and you'll be able to access the screw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa