Premier Grille swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received my OEM RST grille in black and the OEM glowtie. Now I just need my truck back so I can install this growing pile lol (I eventually got tired of eBay nonsense and just ordered a brand new grille)

View attachment 435209
What year truck are you putting this on??

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This grille fits 2015 - 2020 (K2xx) Tahoes. I'm putting it on my 2015 LTZ
Got it. That's what I thought, based on your signature... but this thread is in the '21+ section. So, assuming that the OP was asking about doing the swap on a '21+, saying it's "a direct swap" when you're talking about an EARLIER body style could be misleading.

I think it's important to make sure that you guys are on the same page here. Looks like maybe you're not.

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bloomfield, NJ * Lewes Beach, DE * Buenos Aires
Got it. That's what I thought, based on your signature... but this thread is in the '21+ section. So, assuming that the OP was asking about doing the swap on a '21+, saying it's "a direct swap" when you're talking about an EARLIER body style could be misleading.

I think it's important to make sure that you guys are on the same page here. Looks like maybe you're not.
Damn. Not sure how I missed that. Thanks for pointing out my mistake!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn. Not sure how I missed that. Thanks for pointing out my mistake!
All good! First and foremost, it's great that you're looking to help others with their truck problems. And this could be a situation where the years don't matter. But, in the event that the years DO matter, I think it's good to be as accurate as possible.

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bloomfield, NJ * Lewes Beach, DE * Buenos Aires
All good! First and foremost, it's great that you're looking to help others with their truck problems. And this could be a situation where the years don't matter. But, in the event that the years DO matter, I think it's good to be as accurate as possible.
For sure. Yeah the 2000-2024 grille is definitely very different than the previous generation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jocooter