Probably nothing, but I’m starting to see more availability

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I check the Chevy website every day, and just recently, I’m seeing RSTs in the what’s in inventory section that aren’t in transfer status. When I inquired with those dealers, they were, in fact available, albeit with a 5k or 10k surcharge. I’m even seeing some with 6,2 performance luxury packages.

This wasn’t the case for the last 2 months, as there was nothing in inventory that wasn’t in transfer status.

Maybe this is a sign that they are getting through some of that backlog finally and my order will soon be accepted after 2 months.

Tomorrow is the constraints update, so fingers crossed.

ItIsWhatItIs

Reaction score
It seams like they did a big year and push… probably to keep investors happy and stock prices high.

Elise201424

Reaction score
Well, I don’t want to be Debbie downer. But from what I’ve heard that was the last of the fully loaded vehicles that will be coming out until March.

But then again my information is from GMC not from Chevy, but I’m sure it is at least pretty similar

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There should be more availability in the next 6-12 months.

Ford has started producing the updated 2022 Expedition and Toyota just revealed the 2023 Toyota Sequoia which will start being delivered in summer of 2022.

Also, Jeep may introduce the long wheel base version of the Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer in 2023:

That is not to say any of the above products are better than GM products. It's simply to say that, pretty soon, GM won't be the only game in town.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If dodge ever tried to make a big brother to the Durango there’d at least be some other options in the large SUV market

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If dodge ever tried to make a big brother to the Durango there’d at least be some other options in the large SUV market
There is some rumor that Durango will share the Wagoneer platform and not the JGC platform.

Savage Pancake

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There should be more availability in the next 6-12 months.

Ford has started producing the updated 2022 Expedition and Toyota just revealed the 2023 Toyota Sequoia which will start being delivered in summer of 2022.

Also, Jeep may introduce the long wheel base version of the Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer in 2023:

That is not to say any of the above products are better than GM products. It's simply to say that, pretty soon, GM won't be the only game in town.
On the demand side, Fed tapering + interest rate increases (moving the economy as a whole) will probably change a few peoples’ mind as whether or not a $60k or more purchase of a depreciating asset is a smart idea…

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the demand side, Fed tapering + interest rate increases (moving the economy as a whole) will probably change a few peoples’ mind as whether or not a $60k or more purchase of a depreciating asset is a smart idea…
Hasn't so far. I read demand is actually increasing despite the $10K markup. Local dealer has 1 Tahoe and 1 Suburban. Jeep dealer next door is loaded with Wagoneer's though.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racolson