Problem with Heat and AC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r33pwrd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well im new to the forum just picked up a nice 07 Yukon Denali a few months back after selling my G8.

So for the first month no problems but I now am noticing that the AC or heat is not working properly. When I turn the Air on it sounds like it is blowing out under the passanger airbag area?? (not much of anything from the vents) if I cycle the hvac (turn on and off) it will correct itself most of the time.

The only thing I have done to the truck so far is a GMX322 and im not sure if this might be screwing with the Can system or if the problem is not related?? (the problem started a few days after the GMX install)

Anyone else has this issue? I do not see any TSB's on it :(

Thanks

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hm. Take out your GMX322 and see if the problem persists.

OP
OP
R

r33pwrd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hm. Take out your GMX322 and see if the problem persists.

I will try that... pain in the ass as between my GMX322, bluettoth and video cables its kinda a pain to get to :( and the problem is intermitend (sp?) it can go for days without the problem and that have it for a day or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts