pulling this look..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beegarage

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i am thinking it'd be killer to execute this style on my yukon..
crew_cab_pre_runner.jpg

from what i read.. it's a cali douche.. 3" knuckles in front... wheels and tires.. bumper and glass fronts..

its not long travel as you can see stock lca's.. and the way the rear tire fills.. i'm guessing why i can't find rear info is cause it's stock..

thoughts..?

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not feeling this at all but hey to each their own

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it looks a LOT better on the 04+

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive seen pictures somewhere of a tahoe/yukon and no...they look like shit compared to a truck. you cant really get rear glass fenders unless you do a shit load of fab work, then you still cant pull a real long travel set up in the rear unless you wanan hack up your floor to do a cage and everything else in the rear

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol@wanting anything called a cali Douche... which im sure implys its a douche bag look....

I like the pre runner look.. but as said above doing it on a yukon and not looking like a douche bag would take alot of effort...

pretty sexy
1519485216_l.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

some suvs

white74frt.jpg

30538100001_large.jpg

Sexy ass suburban

ORU_RaceTruck_1.jpg

99116366_l.jpg

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Ive already looked into this. you can get the "look" but id rather have the function too. 99% of LT kits are 2wd anyway becuase of the CVs restricting the travel length. That truck you posted does have a LT kit. Its also has a mild bed cage. If you just want the fenders check out glass works ulimited. They make glass fenders for our trucks.

BTW its gonna VERY hard to find fenders for the yukon. Good luck though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES