Quick lift w/ stock 20's??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hurlz07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ClovisQ - I don't know a whole lot about wheels and backspacing and stuff. But my tires barely rub at all anymore after the trimming. For the back, yes, if you push the rear wheels out a bit you could probably eliminate all rubbing chances with this set up. For the front, the minor rubbing I do see is at full turn, lets say full left turn, the back inside corner of the left tire rubs on the front sway/stabilizer bar. I haven't gotten out there and fully cranked my wheel and fully flexed one side up yet...but this alone tells you the rubbing isn't bad enough. If I ever get bored I'll got out and jack up one side and fully crank the wheel to see where it might rub. But day to day driving, some off roading, beach driving, towing, curb jumping...it doesn't rub at all.

ClovisQ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hurlz: Got it. Thanks for the insight. I'll give the new rims a try and let folks know how they work out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattmoore939