quick pics of the new the teardown of the suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like this Denali and wanted mine to sit like this. The entire suspension is one off so it got costly. Damn, sorry to hear about the Keldermann kit. I was thinking about getting it. I have been contacting a few other shops to see what they can do.

Attachments

• yukon.jpg
    yukon.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 90

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
wow 40k is a bit much
im gunna do all the fab work myself and parts im gunna shop around
got a used compressor
and i got some tanks from work

is anyone runnin nitrogen?

Nitrogen is a pain in the ass. When you run out you gotta swap tanks, or go somewhere to refill it. IMO i would just run 4 viairs or 2 of the ob2 Air zenith.Well hell an engine driven would be better than the 2 i posted above.

I really like this Denali and wanted mine to sit like this. The entire suspension is one off so it got costly. Damn, sorry to hear about the Keldermann kit. I was thinking about getting it. I have been contacting a few other shops to see what they can do.

That truck is bad ass but they also made it a point to keep all the stock suspension parts. Air shocks air sensors yada yada

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got another quote today. At least 20k to lay frame and at least 6.5k to just bag it :sad72:

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was thinking that to like a PTO air compressor?
i work on semis and they are pretty simple more engine rpm the faster u build air
hmmmm ill check into it

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude that is a lot money just for the bags. and to lay out 20?
what shop was it?

Bio Kustumz. They did the front bags on that black Denali. Pacific Coast Customs did all the rest of the work. I have been emailing them but to lay frame they're way out of my price range. I might just bag it but not lay frame. But I don't know if I would be happy with that :think:

OP
OP
TEXAS DEMON

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
just some quick updates. we are now working on the the drivers side. its a pain in the ass to cut hgis mofos up. good thing we have two plasmas going all day hahaha. we still have to go 2 more inches.
mail5555.jpg

mail6666-1.jpg

Attachments

• mail 77777.jpg
    mail 77777.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968