Radar Detectors..............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlackDenali

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
ah well thanks for the info black..actually wtf is your name..b/c me and you seem to talk back and forth and saying black denali gets old haha. omar good info also.

Rob

And again I by no means know everything about all this stuff but from my experiences my K40 system works great. I bought it years ago when it first came out so I'm sure the newer units are more advanced!

Figured this would help a few of us in the market for one reason or another! Great find Omar!!! :Handshake:

ecrispy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
since this thread started 4 years ago any improvements in the 9500ci vs K40 RL 360? is one better than the other now?

Tacobender24

Reaction score
just a cheap radar detector and have my CB radio tuned into the local police frequencies ;)

WrWgn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Another bump for this topic. I don't speed much, but it would be nice for trips.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try to bribe them

:shrug:

Just kidding

I know that there are good officers on this forum. :)

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol radar/laser detector are pretty useless here in the phoenix area we have DPS officers flying around in planes all day long looking for speeders when the clock your speed from the plane they radio on up ahead to a officer on the ground and all he does is basically pull you over and hand you a citation not to mention a radar detecter cant detect a radar gun when its off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty