Really clown!?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
So they are the dash mounted cupholrs or what? My internet died n I'm on cheap phone so can't see the eBay link. Theres the 88-94 dash added cupholers in thejunkyard that are rare n if they are worth a penny I can get it out

elsamurai

Reaction score
it's insane what those console cup holders are going for. if anyone here has one they want to sell, let me know. i picked up my yukon last week and have been searching in vain for one. i'm still a noob, so i can't pm yet... ;)

george

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
or the auction just timed out.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

nope some dip *** bought it for $85. I am in the wrong business.

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would pay that much for the back seat ash trays on my 2 door. Both of them are gone and cant find them anywhere.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I test drove my Tahoe mine had them in there, they "cleaned it" and when I picked it up two days later they were gone and no one had any clue as to why or where ... never bothered getting new ones but they go for that on craigslist too ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES