Rear Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just mentioning the sill thing because for people who use the 3rd row and need to use every bit of the small amount of cargo space left over, the longer mat makes it easier to do so and helps items from falling out when you open the liftgate.

The Husky Liner comes without holes. There are instructions to cut them out if you use the 3rd row seats like I do.

I'm not trying to tell people that Husky's are better. I only bought them because I found them for really cheap. Otherwise if money weren't a consideration, the WT's actually look better, IMO.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Where can I find that 3rd row mat

What do you mean by 3rd row mat? Chevy makes a tiny mat that just covers the area behind the 3rd row seats, if that is what you are talking about.

Last edited:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it, Green Machine. I, frankly, don't know if the WTs are better. I've got Husky liners in my Jeep TJ, and they're great. I think I thought the WTs were a little more low-key or stock looking, but I don't know if that's true...

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As they say, a picture is worth a thousands words. Nuff said...

IMG_7984.jpg

Ok just a few words :), The reason why I bought the Husky at the time was the third row attachment points were also protected, and I liked the diamond plate pattern (matches Z71). In the picture, the passenger side folded under the seat when it was put back in place but it pops right out. A little dirty from camping but that's what they are for.

BTW, I have Cabela's (Weather Tech) for the fronts. Both are great.

Some interior Z71 pics also. Someone else asked for interior Z71 pics of the dual tone interior and gauage face.

IMG_7985.jpg

IMG_7987.jpg

Last edited:

Parco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just looked at Husky Liner cargo area mat. Have them for use with 3rd row seating (cutout for seat tracks). Price from AutoAnything is $103.00, shipping is free and orders over $150.00 receieve additional 10% discount. I think they only come in black for the cargo area mat but not sure.

Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe they come in gray, black, and tan. Check Amazon. They have recently been selling them for less than $90. I believe shipping is free as well.

nvedamuthu

Reaction score
:)
Hi. New to the forum. I just acquired a 2007 Yukon yesterday (love it so far). It came with the 3rd row seats which I have put in storage. I don't have any friends with bilateral below-the-knee amputations. Anybody know of a rear mat (back of 2nd seat to tailgate) that will work? The tracks stick up around half an inch.
Thanks,
YukonBuzz

There is an all weather mat accessory that you can get from your dealer for the trunk. It fits only without the third row, and extends all the way to the second row. My truck came with the all weather mat package and that was how my trunk liner was.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im telling you...check Bass Pro Shops website...it surprised me but they had the best price at the time

Husky floor liners do come in multiple colors...not just black

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running Husky's... right now, I've got them in the front, and the cargo area. I wanted the Weather Tech's, but the Husky's were cheaper. Got mine off of eBay.

Cubby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Autoanything.com will supposedly match any price and they have a pretty good selection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erlin