rear wiper not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

feehar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
my wiper fluid hose came apart under back bumper so I put it back together but there was a wire harness next to it and my rear wiper is not working so I think it was spraying directly on it (also I live in Canada and there is a hell of a lot of snow and it is cold as hell lol) Does anyone know how to fix this and hopefully it is not the motor for the wiper but if so does anyone know how to check and replace.

gcletsos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check the washer fluid level. Both the front and rear wipers use the same tank, but have two seperate pumps. When the fluid gets below a certain level it disables the rear wiper to save the remaining fluid for the front wiper.

OP
OP
F

feehar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check the washer fluid level. Both the front and rear wipers use the same tank, but have two seperate pumps. When the fluid gets below a certain level it disables the rear wiper to save the remaining fluid for the front wiper.
it shoots fluid when I connected the hose but still nothing. When it was apart I noticed when I reconnected it that when I was pressing the fluid button it probably was shooting right on the wire harness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES