RECON Smoked LED taillights??? Any Input?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mattfox27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with RECON tail-lights on there 07+ GMC Yukon? I was trying to get the Sonar/Spyder ones but they are completely out of stock in the whole USA until mid April so i got the RECON ones, it looks like they have 2 rows of leds where the Sonar have 3 rows. Are they better/worst/brighter how do they perform, anyone got pictures..

Thanks

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't but I will definitely bump this back to the top of the new posts before it falls off........

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
i think i do. Is these the one? i sent them back. Not my liking at all. I was test fitting them

attachment.php

attachment.php

escahoe07

Reaction score
Who told you the whole US was out of stock on the sonar tails? I see those regularly, I actually have a black set I had bought but when I pulled out of the box I dropped it and broke a corner off. Willing to sell cheap if you're interested

OP
OP
M

Mattfox27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Who told you the whole US was out of stock on the sonar tails? I see those regularly, I actually have a black set I had bought but when I pulled out of the box I dropped it and broke a corner off. Willing to sell cheap if you're interested

Just one particle kind...the smoked ones...yes they show they have them but when you order they contact you saying not in stock. I literally tried 20+ places and they were all out of stock even Ebay. There listed but when i ordered they said they had to send them back to there supplier because of fitment issues and slowly just about every vendor i spoke to said the same thing. There supposed to get new ones in between 4/5 - 4/15

Maybe not the whole US but i have tried people from coast to coast and noone has the Sonar/Spyder smoked LED for 07-11 GMC yukon.

I worded my post wrong but i can't find them in stock right now...thats all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member