Replacement leather seat covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelton

Reaction score
Anyone have an old bottom cover off an 00-02 in tan leather I could buy? Need one to use as a template and color match. Perferably not torn too bad but some is okay.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used US AUTO SEAT COVER in Houston, TX. 281-691-2859. Sold me a leather seat bottom for my 2000 Tahoe (pewter) for $140.00 delivered to my house in NC. Got it in 2 days (and he apologized for the delay...lol). Perfectg color match and perfect fit. I had a local upholstery shop install it for $50.00 (included re-building up my seat base foam, as well). I could not be happier!

howd ya get it for $140?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used Richmond Upholstery and am happy with their product for my Denali. Exact match for the 2-tone. One thing I found out later was how to clean the other original leather so everything matched exactly- use Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner and a medium scrub brush. Do small areas at a time and wipe off the loosened grime with a clean rag as you go before it has a chance to dry. I wouldn't use this often, but it worked great to clean 14 years worth of grime off and left the leather looking like new. Then I used leather conditioner on all of it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inbetween