Revotec G4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Cool, let me know which size of the resistor you are getting so that I can get them as well. It's odd how the hyper blinking is so random. I've seen post where some user have their installed and never see it yet some like yourself experiencing only on one side intermittently. The lights look great on the truck btw.

so i replaced the loads with the autolumination ones, Not 1 problem ever since i put the new ones on

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know if these are available in black but with the smoke lens instead of clear?

mtbennett24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Revotec G4s came with 10ohm resistors which wasn't enough. Distributor was able to get me some 7ohm resistors which work perfect. Just swap them out no problem.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, let me know which size of the resistor you are getting so that I can get them as well. It's odd how the hyper blinking is so random. I've seen post where some user have their installed and never see it yet some like yourself experiencing only on one side intermittently. The lights look great on the truck btw.

I ordered the vled 6ohm resistors based off peoples issues on this forum with the G4 LED tails. Mine are still sitting in the packaging because I did not need them.. at all... I actually hooked one up just to see and it ended up throwing them both off with the hyper blinking! So I put the 10ohm original resistor that came with the LED tails...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1

Latest posts