Rhino or Ranch Hand Grill Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02LTHOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The idea of the Iron Cross bumper is bad ass, but it looks like the truck got punched in the mouth and has a fat bottom lip. Maybe it'll grow on me, because I thought I really wanted one until I saw the picture....

4WDTRK

sleeps in garage
Reaction score
The idea of the Iron Cross bumper is bad ass, but it looks like the truck got punched in the mouth and has a fat bottom lip. Maybe it'll grow on me, because I thought I really wanted one until I saw the picture....

Yea it has to be the right setup. Probably only look right with a big lift and tires and matching rear bumper.

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wrecked my car with a ranch hand guard on the front going 65 mph and the grill guard took the brunt of the impact so that the airbags didn't even go off. Which can be good and can be bad

Last edited:

jough

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen some Police Tahoes with the Go Rhino 3000.
There are two features that I like about it:
1. You can keep your tow hooks. Most others require that you remove them.
2. There are two additional brackets that go between the top of the bumper and the bottom of the grill. These make it mount more solid. Most others just mount at the bottom.

randres33

Reaction score
Just installed the Go Rhino on my Denali today. Just moved to Puerto Rico and the drivers here sucks balls so I figured I need a little something extra. Def well built. Only have the one picture right now. I plan on adding a single row led light bar to it as well.

image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahcooley32

Latest posts